You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 6th 2008, 8:51pm

Battles youd like to see

Im just curious about battles people would like to see whether with support or without any support.

I know personally some battles that I think could be great to see would be LG vs. DWL or BoW without any support for either just mono e mono or however you spell it. Granted this probably wouldnt happen for awhile but just for fun itd be pretty sweet down the road.

Chances of an all out Christian vs Pagan probably arent ever gonna happen but that would be pretty good too with one Pagan vs one Christian and everyone of the faiths (discluding Saracen no offense meant) would be pretty cool too.

Those are just some starters. Im gonna try to think of some odd combinations.

Gamble

cerno

Beginner

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 5:21am

totally naked battles. no armor, no weapons and such :0

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 5:29am

Itd also be good to see KT vs CK to see which Knights is better.

waldo1984

Unregistered

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 4:30pm

Honestly, I don't see any reason why we couldn't do this. I know I'd personally love to see us knock LG on its butt. Of course, if you end up beating us (which I'm guessing would be more likely), it wouldn't be quite as much fun. :P

Still... I think it would make for a really interesting fight, and even if we didn't hire any mercs on either side I'd guess it would come down to who's disliked more. Or maybe not so much "disliked," but who would the majority of volunteers want to see taken down a peg? I'd guess that'd give us the edge on volunteers. Or maybe not.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 8:44pm

Still... I think it would make for a really interesting fight, and even if we didn't hire any mercs on either side I'd guess it would come down to who's disliked more. Or maybe not so much "disliked," but who would the majority of volunteers want to see taken down a peg? I'd guess that'd give us the edge on volunteers. Or maybe not.
Haha if we had volunteers I think you guys would win because I think people would rather see LG defeated. Granted I think theyd want to see DWL knocked down to but probably would want to see LG more out of the two of us. Thats just my guess at least. Thats why if we did it Id want it just order vs order with the threat of whoever volunteers gets put on both orders 12 hour hit lists.

Friday, August 8th 2008, 2:50am

Well, the first time we fight, everyone would volunteer for DWL, just to knock LG down. But then we could have a rematch, and everyone would volunteer for LG, because we'd be undefeated and you wouldn't. And then Behemoth and friends could just laugh and laugh at us. :)
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Friday, August 8th 2008, 2:56am

Haha your probably right. Maybe by the time we choose to do it there will be something set up so we can do just order vs order battles.

As for BoW I know they want to do a similar battle sooner or later.

Gamble

Friday, August 8th 2008, 3:30am

OK, we'll do S-B vs. BoW; I think more people want to take BoW down than S-B. Then they can switch off. Then, when we all have one loss, we can do it again and see what people really think of us all.

Friday, August 8th 2008, 5:26am

Haha itd be nice if we didnt have to do all that just to get a complete only one order vs one order haha.

Lord of Misfit

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 2:00am

one man order battle

Yes, too bad I cant attack a order when am only a one man order

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 2:50am

Yes, too bad I cant attack a order when am only a one man order

Well, technically you could. You'd just need four people to join your order then delete their accounts once the battle was declared.

wowgolds987

Unregistered

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 10:13am

to see KT vs CK is good.

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 11:32am

As long as KT vs. CK isn't at the same time as DWL vs. LG. Otherwise, we couldn't see which of us the Christians like more (or hate less), and KT and CK couldn't see the same thing about the non-Christians. :)