You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Valcrist

Beginner

• "Valcrist" started this thread

Sunday, August 17th 2008, 2:59am

Fire and the Flames [FF] is actively recruiting.

Fire and the Flames [FF] is actively recruiting. We just unloaded all the inactive members, so we need some fresh blood.

DONATIONS:

None at the moment, and we won't be asking for any for a good long while. If you want to you can, but I'd rather you did not. When and if we have a need to expand then we will need donations, but until then keep your gold.

TITLES:

Your title can be pretty much anything you want. The only exceptions are that I won't let you have anything that involves cursing, slandering others, or that is too long (there's a text limit, you know.)

ATTACKS:

If you want to attack other Christians, feel free. You can attack any religion you'd care to. I really don't care who you attack, as long as it isn't an ally. If I find out you've hit an ally, you'll get one warning. If it happens again, you are gone.

ORDER BATTLES:

I don't plan on having any order battles. Period. That may change if we get our numbers high enough, but until that time, the only battles we will have will be defenses. We require you to turn out for ally battles. If you ever fight against an ally and it's not because you got merc-jacked, then you get one warning. If it happens again, you are gone from the order.

MANAGEMENT:

I'm going to try to make every important decision in our order one in which everyone gets to vote. Allies, when we have an OB and who it is against, things like this will be put to a vote and the majority is the way we will go. Many times I will also have members vote on accepting applicants into FF. But the final say will always rest with me. I will try to not go against the wishes of the order, but it might happen. I will also listen to any suggestions or advice you'd care to give.

OTHER:

There are a few responsibilities that are placed upon our members. The first is to make suggestions when you have them, even if you're not sure how good they are. I want everyone's opinions and ideas to be heard. The second thing is that I want every member to be on the look out for people that are worth recruiting. This will give you the chance to help control the direction our order grows in and how fast it grows. The last thing is to look for potential allies. If you come across an order you think would make a good ally, let me know so I can contact their OM and/or AC about it.
EN W1- Valcrist

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Valcrist" (Feb 13th 2009, 8:29am)

Monday, October 6th 2008, 12:38pm

my sword

my blade is in your service

Valcrist

Beginner

• "Valcrist" started this thread

Friday, February 13th 2009, 8:29am

Bump, since we're recruiting again.
EN W1- Valcrist