You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Darkravens" started this thread

Saturday, November 24th 2007, 5:14am

The Corpse Brigade

We are the Hollow Men.

The Stuffed Men.

Ok ok I know it's kind of a crazy name but it was all I could think of at the time.

The Corpse Brigade is a division of the OCM, and an official sister order of the OCM. We follow all the same rules as the OCM. Always fight under the OCM and have the same allies and enemies as the OCM.

Founded due to the large amount of applications and the evergrowing enemies of the OCM.

The Corpse Brigade is here for you! Since we're still young there's much about the Corpse Brigade to be changed, from ranks to the flag. But since we're young the Corpse Brigade will be quickly expanding.

So come on y'all! If you have a pending application for the OCM and are getting a bit aggravated, go ahead and apply to the CB. We'll be getting more new positions faster and we need all the strong young saracens we can get. Level is not a problem! Though we recommend level 10+ we'll pull you in no matter your level! ^-^

Allahu Akbar

I will soar

Kharil

Beginner

Sunday, November 25th 2007, 1:21am

LOL - Darkravens must be loving that logo!!
Death to the Infidels!

• "Darkravens" started this thread

Sunday, November 25th 2007, 11:33pm

<.<

>.>

I don't know about you...but I like it.

I will soar

Monday, November 26th 2007, 12:04pm

Joining your tribe?

I would be happy to join your tribe in the war against the infidels...

Pax Argentum

Relorian

Beginner

Wednesday, November 28th 2007, 8:58am

Ive applyed to your order. Maybe when you get space you can accept me.

Wednesday, November 28th 2007, 5:42pm

ive applied too, let me in when you have space, i gained 3 levels yesterday and im making serious money.

Wednesday, December 5th 2007, 1:57am

Level 10, working to get money for a new horse, got decent equipment.

I play everyday, I'd like to join. Thanks.

Name is Voutare in game also.