You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ghettomedic

Beginner

• "ghettomedic" started this thread

Monday, September 22nd 2008, 1:36am

Knight hospitallers a rough and ready order

we at knight hospitallers have won many battles
we could use more recruits allare welcome just support the cause od christemdom in world 5
were always looking for new knights tobattler evil serceans learn about knighthood

I my self came inas a knght undecorated with no experience coming in as a farmboy
whowas made a knight cause of my training and level I now haver served in many battle
with distictionhaving been decorated 3 times for actions against the enemy working
on the front lines and behind enemy lines when I start my order soon Iwill be looking for good knight whom will love to work behind the lines taking out enemy commanders for allies
and taking their gold some of these serceans and pagan order are fat and rich with plunder
so lets plunder in :thumbsup: the name of christendom and drive these barbarians from the holy land