You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 9:10pm

United Christian Front now recruiting ANY AND ALL active players! LVL DOESN'T MATTER!

As long as you play actively (everyday or so) you will be accepted. UCF is a extremely active christian order, perfect for low level players and high level players who want a more active order. hope to see your application.

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 9:18pm

Please PM Fiercegoldfish with any questions. I would also like to add that this is NOT an order founded on a whim by inexperienced players. I was the army commander of another order previusly before i decided that that order was not active enough and that it was to quite. if you would like to join, just send an application (United Christian Front, or UCF)