You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ghettomedic

Beginner

• "ghettomedic" started this thread

Friday, October 3rd 2008, 12:42pm

I will be starting a new christian order 8th Roman Legion

i will be starting a new order soon as soon as my stats reach at least 35

it will be called the 8th Roman Legion a christian order in world 5

it will be a order made up of member mercs our operations will be so secret that I am unwilling to

discuss the nature of those operations here I

am looking to lay the ground work( while learning as an aide to General Uther

Knights Hospitallers) so as of right now I am looking for a talented knight with stats of 40s 50s that will

serve as my Army Commander Dux ( General) you can PM me for further info on my ideas

you must be at least at my level with 21 and above to qualify now lets put together a quality

Roman Legion Christain Order

ranks will be

centurians, Praefectus cohortis. and dux

both Praefectus cohortis. and Duxes will be involved in the stated secret operations

mentioned centurians will provide command of regular troops mercenaries involved for defense
and certain special ops

we will also use low level players 1-20 to act as regular defense trrops

1-5 Legonnaire
6 -10 noncommissioned officer
10 -15 Cohort Centurian -leads troops
15-20 Centurian leads mercs -special ops
20-25 Praefectus cohortis. -special ops
25-30 Dux General -special ops
30 -35 Dux with oakleaf -special ops
35 Assistant Army Commander - special ops

for regular troops to be considersd for next rank must participate in at the level 1-5 at least three engagements and be decorated twice and fighting in holy battles is required by all troops
and can go toward your ranking level
donation will at this time is under consideration
as time draws near you will know more as I begin putting together the 8th Roman Legion

ghettomedic 8)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ghettomedic" (Oct 5th 2008, 2:27am)