You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

drakemenac

Beginner

• "drakemenac" started this thread

Saturday, October 4th 2008, 5:57am

Orders

Already many Christian orders have been made. With all these orders being made the Christians end up being weaker. I respect the Christians even though I am Pagan. I was a Christian on W4 and there was so many Christian orders that they all got the putush kicked out of their butts by the Pagans and Saracens.
When I attack its not to kill you...Its because your still alive

Mugatu22

Trainee

Saturday, October 4th 2008, 11:37pm

That is only cause of the alliance between LG, BoW, S-B and DWL though :wacko:

I think the christians are doing pretty good here, they are keeping up with the pagans on the highscore board which isn't usual 8 :whistling: Props to you guys ;)
W4: Mugatu (BLACK) W8: Mugatu (LG) W9: I'm a hobo

Sunday, October 5th 2008, 12:44am

Haha mugz your wrong. The main problem was there being so many orders. Within LG, BoW, DWL, and S-B we realized the problem and how we could exploit it to our benefit. I can guarantee you I stand by that comment too because you can ask basically any of the smaller Christian orders OMs and ACs, I sent them all a nice pm on the issue that each one disregarded. Im just waiting for the time where the Christians get exploited again, but at least I can say I tried to stop it.

Gamble

panda_666

Unregistered

Sunday, October 5th 2008, 5:19am

lol gamble :P