You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Xvatchn

Beginner

• "Xvatchn" started this thread

Tuesday, October 14th 2008, 10:27pm

Order Tips

Hello everyone viewing this thread. I am the order master of Saints of War, I am posting this thread for mostly everyone on order tips. On this thread please post helpful things for order masters or order members. ^^
8o All shall perish, all shall fall, why you may ask? Well challenge me and my hammer and you shall see...
( I am order master of (SAW) Saints of War

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xvatchn" (Oct 16th 2008, 10:36pm)

Xvatchn

Beginner

Tuesday, October 14th 2008, 10:36pm

Order Tips

Are you able to attack a christian order if you are a christian order? ( I will not attack christian just wondering...)
8o All shall perish, all shall fall, why you may ask? Well challenge me and my hammer and you shall see...

tomvexille

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 15th 2008, 2:38am

i am :D yes you can ... many dont like it as its the same faith attacking each other ... my order's doing it for xp share with other christian orders ...
It's been fun while it lasted

Xvatchn

Beginner

Wednesday, October 15th 2008, 2:46am

Thanks :!: Okay well second question. How many alliances are you able to have, and how many should you have :?:

tomvexille

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 15th 2008, 3:14am

as many as you like :D but it gets tough trying to look after loads of allies who have order battles at similar times ...
It's been fun while it lasted

Xvatchn

Beginner

Thursday, October 16th 2008, 3:02am

Order Tips

Thanks.... Now please post helpful ways to recruit people here for other people. :thumbsup: