You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

illyrian

Beginner

• "illyrian" started this thread

Monday, October 20th 2008, 2:15am

best battle day ever

i was lurking through a different account in w4 yesterday (since i have given illyrian away) and i was glad i was around cause i experienced the best battles at the best timing ever:
VIP vs DWL and S-B vs VV at the same time and DIE vs BoW 30 mins later!

grats DWL, S-B and DIE!

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Monday, October 20th 2008, 3:27am

(DIE wood not merc me)well i sead i did not like ther order very much but i did likeed (BoW) even more thay never did get back to me lol 8)
I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. :thumbup:

Someone once asked me if I suffer from insanity...I said "No, I enjoy every minute of it!"

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Maximus Decimus Meridius W3 level 105
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Monday, October 20th 2008, 3:28am

i did not like (BoW) sorry
I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. :thumbup:

Someone once asked me if I suffer from insanity...I said "No, I enjoy every minute of it!"

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

erialc

Intermediate

Monday, October 20th 2008, 4:05am

I would of merced you kitkatkev.
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Monday, October 20th 2008, 6:22am

thanks

( im not kitkatkev on w4 thats my name on w2)

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

Monday, October 20th 2008, 10:09am

Don't forget the SAS - Gaelic battle that was on later as well... Gaelic pulled off a nice win there ;)
Here once more... I can't shake this addiction... ;(

Loki1

Unregistered

Monday, October 20th 2008, 1:56pm

Thank you Bahzell for mentioning the SAS Gaelic fight later on. though only 154 fighters involved most of the biggest fighters attended on either side and though SAS were outnumbered nearly 2 to 1 it was a very close fight.

SAS are trying to get W4 going again and Ironfist and Gaelic really helped achieve this later on from the comments in the SB.

The 3 fights earlier on in the day were awesome as well and has to show everyone that coming back to W4 and getting those orders left to rot up and running again is worth it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Loki1" (Oct 20th 2008, 3:30pm)

Monday, October 20th 2008, 2:57pm

Thank you Bahzell for mentioning the SAS Gaelic fight later on. though only 1504 fighters involved most of the biggest fighters attended on either side and though SAS were outnumbered nearly 2 to 1 it was a very close fight.

SAS are trying to get W4 going again and Ironfist and Gaelic really helped achieve this later on from the comments in the SB.

The 3 fights earlier on in the day were awesome as well and has to show everyone that coming back to W4 and getting those orders left to rot up and running again is worth it.
No probs, that fight hurt... :P And I think it was either 154, or 150 fighters... not 1504... unless a LOT joined after I got an AC list last... :P
Here once more... I can't shake this addiction... ;(