You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 8th 2008, 3:39pm

Battles you would like to see

come and nominate a battle between any 2 orders you think would make worthy and interesting opponents.

I personally think that [IGN]In Gods name vs [Nightmare]nightmare would be a battle worth watching! :thumbsup:

The Missing Rum

Professional

Monday, November 10th 2008, 1:49pm

Ronin Knights vs Dragon Warriors :D not gonna happen either :P

Jabbar ad-Din

Professional

Monday, November 10th 2008, 1:54pm

Purgatory vs Dragon Warriors

px said they will fight alot and they havent they neeed to step it up. :thumbup:
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

Monday, November 10th 2008, 2:18pm

and my personal favorite!

World 6 vs Stigmata :thumbsup:

Lord of Misfit

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 11th 2008, 3:53pm

Purgatory vs Ronin

Trake

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 11th 2008, 4:25pm

I dont think Ronin would be able to stand up to Px..

Px v Dragon Warriors would be a good one :thumbup:

The Missing Rum

Professional

Jabbar ad-Din

Professional

Friday, November 14th 2008, 3:46am

elite vs stimata good one then after we attack them then px could attack them and so on
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

Trake

Unregistered

Friday, November 14th 2008, 5:59pm

That is just stupid

Jabbar ad-Din

Professional

Saturday, November 15th 2008, 4:06am

if it just a thought. jeezz everyones a critic ;(
- George Orwell

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Sunday, November 16th 2008, 2:26am

RE: Battles you would like to see

come and nominate a battle between any 2 orders you think would make worthy and interesting opponents.

I personally think that [IGN]In Gods name vs [Nightmare]nightmare would be a battle worth watching! :thumbsup:

And so it shall be done :)

Jabbar ad-Din

Professional

Sunday, November 16th 2008, 3:36am

nightmare vs stigmata :D or nightmare vs px never going to happen though
- George Orwell

Sunday, November 16th 2008, 11:08pm

my first suggestion, nightmare vs IGN has taken place, and congrats nightmare! :thumbup:

Jabbar ad-Din

Professional

Monday, November 17th 2008, 12:32am

lucky guess. now nightmare vs stgmata
- George Orwell

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Monday, November 17th 2008, 5:52am

I am actually flattered that Nightmare is sought as a prime ticket lol

Px, not gonna happen unless a SERIOUS fallout happened.

Stigmata would, if they grew to a decent size, I wont hit a 3 man order.

Jabbar ad-Din

Professional

Monday, November 17th 2008, 6:51pm

yeh sain cai wait until they have 4 people then we will attack. jk lol
- George Orwell

Thursday, November 20th 2008, 5:02am

RotA vs. FEAR sounds interesting. 8)
Strength and Honor

W2: AC of Fear *Retired*
W4: JasLyn of Tanelorn, Will always be a [MoFo]

Tuesday, November 25th 2008, 8:09am

RotA vs. FEAR sounds interesting. 8)
You know, according to Sir Stephen (on the SB earlier), FEAR has more masculine gonads per capita than RotA, which is somewhat surprising given the chromosomal makeup of the two orders. (Although less surprising than the fact that Stephen counts them.)
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

cerno

Beginner

Friday, November 28th 2008, 8:29am

why are other worlds in a W6 post?

BigMac

Beginner

Saturday, November 29th 2008, 7:49am

Now that all the "realities" are in one order :P , I would like to see Legion or Px vs. Sov.

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Monday, December 1st 2008, 2:20pm

No need DOUBLE WHOOPER, SOV has battled Legion already,Our first battle was against them :thumbup:
With Px, They can have their momentary Gratification :thumbsup:
DonReality~ W1| DonReality VII~ W4| DonReality V~ W5 |

Hate It or Love It The Underdog's On Top
And I'm Gonna Shine,Homie Until My Heart Stop
Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs
And I ain't goin' nowhere but you already know me

Don't Ruin W1,We Loathe You!!

BigMac

Beginner

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 12:11pm

Hey Donny :) Maybe I should have said Sov vs. Px or are you to scared? I bet you and the "unreal thing" are not brave enough for that :P

Mugatu22

Trainee

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 3:49pm

ummm Px has already battled SoV 8|

I think that the best battle would be between Px, and Ronin ;) :thumbup:
W4: Mugatu (BLACK) W8: Mugatu (LG) W9: I'm a hobo

piman

Beginner

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 10:54pm

The best battle would have to be the Undefeated LG* versus SOA** or CoL. I know that both those orders are in different worlds but, It would be a very good battle and I would like to see it because I want to see if LG* was truly undefeatable.

*The real LG. Not the new one that is headed by evil_panda.

**The SOA that was full of the high levels before CoL merged with them.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 11:16pm

The best battle would have to be the Undefeated LG* versus SOA** or CoL

Diddn't LG practice the NOOB Wall Defense? Aided by a certain group of corn eating Christians? Just curious 8o

cerno

Beginner

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 11:51pm

Phil the corn fed newb wall was our order in W6, IGN. And yes we are christians :)

BigMac

Beginner

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 11:59pm

ummm Px has already battled SoV 8|

I think that the best battle would be between Px, and Ronin ;) :thumbup:
I like that one. :thumbup: Sov is just a joke anyway. Many of their allies are Pagan and the biggest Saracen order too. Their tactics just makes for a boring battleless world. What a waste. :thumbdown: To me their victories mean nothing.

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 1:29am

To cover a few of the mentioned things.

SoA would slaughter LG simply for the level differences of the worlds. However if the worlds were made at the same time then it could be a very interesting battle.

BM if you view SoVs victories as worthless then I wonder your take on other orders such as Ronin, Dragon, Px, Elite.

As for battles that would be good to see...I think the thread is pointless. At least when I brought this up in world 4 I was considering as LGs OM to shake things up in world 4 and was very really considering the battles as a possibility (even though I didnt face DWL or my other allies I really was considering it). However this post in my opinion is pointless because none of the battles that would actually be worthwhile to see will ever happen. Due to conflicting alliances, tixxers, and so on none of the battles really would be that worthwhile or else have happened. Who cares about Nightmare vs IGN now, its happened twice...who cares about Elite vs. Dragon, its never gonna happen...its more worth my time to say the post imo is pointless than to actually post a battle that would be good to see when it wont happen.

Only worthwhile battle that I think due to alliances could actually happen. Ronin vs. Elite....do I think itll ever happen nope...but boy would it be worthwhile to see if it did. (I could be wrong and Elite and Ronin might be allied now)

BigMac

Beginner

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 4:12am

BM if you view SoVs victories as worthless then I wonder your take on other orders such as Ronin, Dragon, Px, Elite.
Elite is just another xtian order with Saracen clothes on. Why form alliances with all the big xtian orders?? :wacko: :wacko: Never any good battles because of orders like sov, Elite etc. So we all just sit there and do nothing. Read the stupid nonsense in the Sb and hope tomorrow someone will battle. The game needs some new people I think. All the worlds have all the same old friends playing and not wanting to fight. :sleeping:

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 4:16am

If you consider Elite a Christian then wouldnt Px also be considered a Christian? Granted last I saw Elite has more Christian allies, but Px has 2 Christian allies which are two of the strongest Christian orders. Im pretty sure you are Pagan from my understanding of some of your posts, so that is my guess of why you havent included Px as a Christian in disguise.

Otherwise I agree that the battles arent that great and even when I check in there rarely seems to be battles.

BigMac

Beginner

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 4:34am

Respect to Nightmare and Legion for at least trying to keep the battle scene going. :thumbup:

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 6:08am

Nightmare came around after I left, but Legion always down for a fight.

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 7:58am

Since I found out that Elite is in fact allied with Ronin I will take that battle back as one worthwhile to see and instead the only worthwhile battle to mention as worth seeing is Nightmare vs. Ronin or Dragon. I still doubt this would ever happen though. Reasons follow.

Why Ronin/Dragon wouldnt do the attack. They dont want to possibly anger Px or Elite for forcing them to sit out a battle.

Why Nightmare wouldnt do it. They would force Px and Elite (2 of their 3) allies to sit while Ronin has a plethora of Christian allies.

Granted Im not the leader of either of the orders so my reasons could mean nothing.

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 2:37pm

I like that one. :thumbup: Sov is just a joke anyway. Many of their allies are Pagan and the biggest Saracen order too. Their tactics just makes for a boring battleless world. What a waste. :thumbdown: To me their victories mean nothing.

Hmm , BIG MAC you seem to be either Oblivious to the current state of W6, Ignorant or just plain Silly, Just to clarify this..
And no offense to any OMs/ACs, SOV was approached for an alliance BIG MAC, I rarely approach OMs for an alliance, I allow my order to prove itself worthy as an Order and do not spam OMs/ACs like noob players would do.Reason behind this? Simple..What is the guarantee that the order you allied to in the beginning will fare well, I have seen quite a number of Xian order gone or either just Inactive.This is detrimental.
You seem to be a total new player ,if not new..at least new in W6.

SOV can hold their own but, it would be a total lie if i say that my alliances don't contribute to SOVs Victories. Victories mean nothing.
You can declare on a 1-man order and win but, what's the fun in that. I have been known to declare on orders bigger than my size, it's what SOV wants and we see more honor in that.
Yes...Thank you for proving your inability to reason, I guess Px was a Clown when they declared on a 11-man order while they were a 46 man-order. I laughed about it and admittedly was a bit peeved but, I consider that a big compliment if the OM AC find Gratification, Honor, Joy in that Victory, then what makes SOV a joke?

We haven't allied to orders that will neutralize support like what Px is.
Px has informal alliances, SOV doesn't!
Px is allied to 2 larger Xian orders and so is SOV.
Px is allied to VL who's one of SOVs great allies in W5.
(Need I say more ?( )
If Px wants to battle SOV again, needless to say that it could be another hollow victory because Dragon/Ronin are neutralized because of the alliance. Whilst Px comfortably sits back without the need to worry because they have RB & The Legion to count on.

I play strategically and you have seen nothing yet...
:thumbup:

And Oh yeah, The only Order which i approached for an alliance is SOS,Go double dutch or skip-ropes, it will ease your natural tendency to be ignorant :whistling:

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

piman

Beginner

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 1:16am

Quoted

Quoted from "DonReality"

Hmm , BIG MAC you seem to be either Oblivious to the current state of W6, Ignorant or just plain Silly, Just to clarify this..
And no offense to any OMs/ACs, SOV was approached for an alliance BIG MAC, I rarely approach OMs for an alliance, I allow my order to prove itself worthy as an Order and do not spam OMs/ACs like noob players would do.Reason behind this? Simple..What is the guarantee that the order you allied to in the beginning will fare well, I have seen quite a number of Xian order gone or either just Inactive.This is detrimental.
You seem to be a total new player ,if not new..at least new in W6.

SOV can hold their own but, it would be a total lie if i say that my alliances don't contribute to SOVs Victories. Victories mean nothing.
You can declare on a 1-man order and win but, what's the fun in that. I have been known to declare on orders bigger than my size, it's what SOV wants and we see more honor in that.
Yes...Thank you for proving your inability to reason, I guess Px was a Clown when they declared on a 11-man order while they were a 46 man-order. I laughed about it and admittedly was a bit peeved but, I consider that a big compliment if the OM AC find Gratification, Honor, Joy in that Victory, then what makes SOV a joke?

We haven't allied to orders that will neutralize support like what Px is.
Px has informal alliances, SOV doesn't!
Px is allied to 2 larger Xian orders and so is SOV.
Px is allied to VL who's one of SOVs great allies in W5.
(Need I say more ?( )
If Px wants to battle SOV again, needless to say that it could be another hollow victory because Dragon/Ronin are neutralized because of the alliance. Whilst Px comfortably sits back without the need to worry because they have RB & The Legion to count on.

I play strategically and you have seen nothing yet...
:thumbup:

And Oh yeah, The only Order which i approached for an alliance is SOS,Go double dutch or skip-ropes, it will ease your natural tendency to be ignorant :whistling:

Well, I think someone found the font option. :thumbdown:

Quoted

Quoted from "DonReality"

Not in W4 you can't :P In most any world, most people rush to the defense of 1 man orders just to even things out and these sometimes turn into the biggest challenges. Try it sometime. I gaurentee TKF has seen that demonstrated. Lost 11K to a 1 man order that had a problem and couldn't disband. Too funny.

BigMac

Beginner

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 4:10am

What's up with the massive font Don? :wacko: You always have excuses I know. I also know how you act when your silly order loose. Remember Crusade in W5?? One loss and you disbanded :D All I am saying is; if you want to fight, you can't allie with all. This is obvious coward actions and I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees right through your nonsense.

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 4:33am

Not in W4 you can't :P In most any world, most people rush to the defense of 1 man orders just to even things out and these sometimes turn into the biggest challenges. Try it sometime. I gaurentee TKF has seen that demonstrated. Lost 11K to a 1 man order that had a problem and couldn't disband. Too funny.
All worlds are like that early on. Janet's easiest win ever was with HfH, when she deleted before the battle and the OM was "-1" (and still is). But after a while, people get bored of indignation and stop rising up to defend the 1-man orders.

Unless, of course, that one man manages to get attacked by an order run by wildly unpopular noobs, in which case all of the top people from both sides will defend the one-man order.:)
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

DonReality

Intermediate

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 2:58pm

What's up with the massive font Don? You always have excuses I know. I also know how you act when your silly order loose. Remember Crusade in W5?? One loss and you disbanded All I am saying is; if you want to fight, you can't allie with all. This is obvious coward actions and I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees right through your nonsense.

Big you are just proving how less you know, I don't think you would like more people to prove your ignorance.

And Secondly, Exaggerating by making the font much bigger is actually childish, the Font of your quoting is obviously bigger than the original, so do me a favor and get the adult side of you back(If you happen to have one)

Now regarding the CRUSADE, I'm not sure of how long you stayed but, Crusade is not originally my order.It was founded on behalf of someone I won't mention, just out of respect.
I took over the order after 1.5 week of 7 defeats, A NEWLY FOUND ORDER.
If you happened to be there or belonged to one of the many orders that took a bite on a vulnerable new order then , consider yourself a bigger coward and a JOKE, Not forgetting the OM/ACs who actually played part in that.
Having 7 battles without consideration of finance is totally dishonorable and cowardly, all for the sole purpose of having an easy win. And if i'm not mistaken, just to have a first win.

Now, considering a Loss. Name one OM/AC that doesn't get a bit disappointed when his/her order loses:(I'LL GIVE YOU 72 HRS FOR THIS ONE)
CRUSADE Disbanded after 1 LOSS? That's a BLATANT Lie, I was one of the few encouraging to keep it standing. While I had other plans laid out. While CRUSADE was still standing, I was recruiting the strongest few that were ready to turn W5 around. After a week I founded SOV. And since SOV has been founded, It has been us with the most battles. I choose my targets fairly and am considerate with their funds because my purpose is also to get a good haul out of it.

"All I am saying is; if you want to fight, you can't allie with all" Who are you to tell me any better?Before you start assuming, consider getting the facts straight
95% of SOVs alliances has been upon request from other orders, IN W5 & IN W6!~Read the previous post, you seem to have a difficulty in reading, Just let me know if you are an illiterate , I'll break it down for you (Awaiting your answer here).I'll be very pleased to help you understand, My English is not too hard to understand so i am quite Baffled.

This is obvious coward actions and I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees right through your nonsense.
I think you have insulted enough OM/ACs, If allying to an order is considered cowardly, then I suggest you write to HWTeam and request them to remove the ally option(Not like they will actually bother :sleeping: replying to your request)Probably a short mail, explaining how silly you are :whistling:
In addition to your claim, Seeing a list on orders on an ally board means NOTHING!, You can be friends with an order and support them no matter what and still don't need them on you ally board.

BIG MAC, I respectfully ask you to come up with facts and not just state opinions. We all have them and they all stink, but yours stinks most in this context. :thumbup:

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

piman

Beginner

Saturday, December 6th 2008, 3:22am

Quoted

Quoted from "Falcotron"

All worlds are like that early on. Janet's easiest win ever was with HfH, when she deleted before the battle and the OM was "-1" (and still is). But after a while, people get bored of indignation and stop rising up to defend the 1-man orders.

Unless, of course, that one man manages to get attacked by an order run by wildly unpopular noobs, in which case all of the top people from both sides will defend the one-man order.:)

I was talking about HfH in that instance as well :thumbsup:. Falco, considering that TKF lost that only a few weeks ago, do you still consider W4 a young world? I thought we were a little more mature than that but I could be wrong.

Oh and DR,

Quoted

Quoted from "DonReality"

"B... :thumbup: "

Please use the standard font used by everyone else. 16 pt font is not necessary. We can all see what you wrote and it just makes us scroll further by using your larger font.