You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 26th 2008, 6:11pm

Come All, to the 8th Roman Legion!

Many of you probably know of the once-great and powerful Knights Hospitallers! Well, founded in it's ashes is the 8th Roman Legion, made up of veterans of the KH, and other good players. Join us to become the greatest Christian Order of w5! Think about it, all orders, great at this point or not, were small and weak at some point or another, I was in KH when it had just barely 20 members, it fell apart with just over 60 and that was just because of politaical evils commited by people who don't deserve to be called Christians, such as DonRealityIII and his order the SOV, more like SoBs! The KH would still be standing strong if it wasn't for them! And the 8th Roman Legion will stand strong against all opressors, big or small, Saracen or Rogue Christian(no difference), and with new volunteers joining our ranks, we will become mighty like our predecessors the KH once were! Join now, while there's still slots!

Saturday, November 29th 2008, 3:46pm

This just in! You may join at level 1 for an army pay of 40 gold to be raised to 100 when you reach level 20. Also, anyone not level one can join for army pay of 100 gold. And if you're high enough level, you can join for 100 gold+a premium ticket

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CCrusader" (Nov 29th 2008, 4:04pm)

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Sunday, November 30th 2008, 5:06pm

This just in! You may join at level 1 for an army pay of 40 gold to be raised to 100 when you reach level 20. Also, anyone not level one can join for army pay of 100 gold. And if you're high enough level, you can join for 100 gold+a premium ticket
Actually, one CANNOT join an order at a level below 5 :D .
I don't think you can give out money to those who haven't donated anything. :whistling:
Subarna the Divine Warrior ,Ex-OM of PACT The Berserkers in World 5
Yudhishtir - Joined W6 on the 23rd of October
"Go with the Flow!!!"

Sunday, November 30th 2008, 7:40pm

Can I have a premium ticket if I promise to volunteer for 15 of your battles
I play W5 and W8

Which came first Smurf or Chicken ?

Saturday, December 6th 2008, 1:43pm

Noone will join the loser Order :D

bennyjimbob

Beginner

Saturday, December 6th 2008, 4:12pm

id join if i were u

Id certainly join if i were u. Its a gr8 order.

Very, ahem, proffessional. A bril order :D
-write signiture here-

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Saturday, January 17th 2009, 6:00pm

I was in KH when it had just barely 20 members, it fell apart with just over 60 and that was just because of politaical evils commited by people who don't deserve to be called Christians, such as DonRealityIII and his order the SOV, more like SoBs!

Sorry to disappoint you but, You ruined KH yourself, You had no integrity nor honor. Let me end it with this. You declared on a ME!! a 1-MAN order, Against a 65 Man Order
Don't hesitate to post the result 8)

SOV is what it is, We just are.......We Pride Ourselves In The Support We Give X( , Get Over It :sleeping:
DonReality~ W1| DonReality VII~ W4| DonReality V~ W5 |

Hate It or Love It The Underdog's On Top
And I'm Gonna Shine,Homie Until My Heart Stop
Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs
And I ain't goin' nowhere but you already know me

Don't Ruin W1,We Loathe You!!