You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 5:06am

Apparently the (darn censor) "love-making" is great. Really though... How can it be that good? You'd think the sheer fact that he knows she's nuts would take away from that.
For some that aspect of the relationship can make everything else fade away. It is like that aspect is 90% of the importance/priority for a relationship everything else is white noise and bearable.

My ex-fiancee was like that. 14 times between Friday night and Sunday afternoon one time; this woman got me so hot that the physical aspects of the relationship were all I ever really thought about. She also had a speech impediment in that she never said no. Heck, I don't think she even knew what the word "no" meant. In short, we had really great physical chemistry. We thought it was "love at first sight." We slept together on the first date, I moved in with her after 10 days, and we were engaged inside of two weeks.

Of course, at some point the "biological fog" eventually lifted and I started to realize that she didn't particularly care about me, per se, but just wanted to be with someone. Took about three months before I was out the door. 30 days later and we were back together for another three months, but then it was permanently over. In a much nicer way of saying it, I was a wallet, a shoulder to cry on, and a [deleted], and it took that long for me to realize it and realize further that I had too much self respect to settle for that. From that point on, I stopped being quite so "taken" by the physical package and started looking for someone with a little more substance beyond just that one aspect.

I would guess Airey's friend is probably going through the same thing. At some point, he'll realize that there's more to life than that one thing, but in the meantime, I'm sure he's enjoying the ride. No pun intended.

Oh, and on another point; hopefully he comes out of this without any "souvenirs."

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 8:28am

Gosh I suppose, but I would think her level of crazy would get to even the most hormonally driven males. Most of those types like to hit it and then go do their own thing. She won't let him breathe without her knowing about it!!
You would think, I've seen couples that are still together after years and it seems that is the only thing they have in common and care about..

I had too much self respect to settle for that. From that point on, I stopped being quite so "taken" by the physical package and started looking for someone with a little more substance beyond just that one aspect.
Self respect I think is what devides the priorities in a relationship, I also think it is an age thing...I hear more from the 16-25 year old crowd that the physical side of the relationship is the most important part...doesn't matter if the couple is great otherwise if that is lacking, break it off :(

Mulvers

Unregistered

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 12:47pm

You would think, I've seen couples that are still together after years and it seems that is the only thing they have in common and care about..

That just seems sad to me :(

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 7:43pm

I also think it is an age thing...I hear more from the 16-25 year old crowd that the physical side of the relationship is the most important part...doesn't matter if the couple is great otherwise if that is lacking, break it off :(
Most of the guys I hear that from are 16-25--but younger women usually have other reasons, just as dumb, for staying in bad relationships or breaking up good ones.

I do know plenty of women in their 30s who have guys they're not interested in anything else with, but they usually don't bother dating them. By that age, most women have figured out that they don't have to put up with an obnoxious guy. You can throw him out on Sunday morning at 8am, and if you call him up Friday at 1am, he'll come over.

And I know guys in their 30s who didn't really mature at all, they just went from putting up with women for the bedroom to putting up with women because they make a good prop in public. But fortunately, those guys seem to be mostly confined to places like the Hollywood Hills (where I used to live) so they can't contaminate the rest of society.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Friday, May 29th 2009, 5:12pm

The New Sitter Tool

I don't think Sitter Tool will have any effect on the basic Female Plunder Theory. Any female account being sat will have a general "femaleness" about it. So the Plunder Theory is still valid. The account will only come out "Plunder Theory Unbrella" when given away to a noble male player.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 11th 2009, 5:47am

bumped for new female players :-)

Zainab

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 11th 2009, 10:57am

?(

Pfft!!!

:evil:

*takes baseball bat and goes to have a chat with the plunderfairy about males and females and Plunder Theory*

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Friday, October 30th 2009, 11:45pm

I think mega-tixxing will make the Female Plunder Theory useless

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 6:14pm

Bumped for all new females players W8-10. Just a theory

Ranock_Ironfist

Intermediate

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 7:44pm

Quoted from "The Black Knight"
I had too much self respect to settle for that. From that point on, I stopped being quite so "taken" by the physical package and started looking for someone with a little more substance beyond just that one aspect.

Self respect I think is what devides the priorities in a relationship, I also think it is an age thing...I hear more from the 16-25 year old crowd that the physical side of the relationship is the most important part...doesn't matter if the couple is great otherwise if that is lacking, break it off :(
I don't think it has to do with age honestly. I think it has to do with a multitude of things. Example, I used to think that relationships were supposed to be substantial and full of the more "honorable" things in life, but after a few things (not just the obvious) it just devolved/evolved. Now the physical intimacy is the only way you can relate to another. It may be a biological imperative or maybe just a compulsion, but either way.... sometimes it is all we have. Thus when a couple only has such things in common several years later, it is because that bond was strongest. I am not defending the process, it is a terrible thing for a multitude of reasons. It is a bond that is strong yet tenuous. Sometimes it is the hardest thing to throw away, sometimes the weakest. It depends on who you ask, and how they got there. I doubt it is because of their age, after all we can establish that a 50 year old can never grow up and a 16 year old can be forced to grow up rather quickly. Of course you can look at a new generation and say, "yeah, their morality is more lax than my generation." (unless you were a "free love" child) My opinion is that societies expectations and the morality enforced upon the generation have become lax... so it is not a direct result of age, but rather the influences upon them ... kinda like the behaviorist "tabula rasa" concept.

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Friday, February 19th 2010, 11:59pm

We used to have contests on the submarine...

I never won Longest or shortest. Darwin Stjernholm always won longest, Duncan or Kenny Higgins always won shortest. However, I have the guts to whip it out and measure whenever ya want! :thumbup:

Well... that's the Navy for you.

I guess that's what they mean by teamwork. :whistling:

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 12:22am

bumped for new female players

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Friday, September 24th 2010, 2:50pm

WOW....................nyc theery ye gt der.. 8| :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 9:53pm

Having the International World will not affect the theory. Though not proven, I feel women can complain in a multitude of different languages and cultures.

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 11:01pm

Having the International World will not affect the theory. Though not proven, I feel women can complain in a multitude of different languages and cultures.

So if a woman complains but a man isn't around to hear it, is he still wrong?

janjan

Trainee

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 11:30pm

yes of course :rolleyes:

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 12:08am

I think only the black knight is wrong. The rest of us men....have 50/50 chance being right.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Friday, December 30th 2011, 3:21am

Women dont Defend~ they only attack. Thus Defending does not affect the Female Plunder Theory.

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 6:41pm

First ,I will give you the Male Plundering Fact. Men Plundering in HW: Some days are good some days are bad. There is no grand conspiracy or other external factors that effects basic male plundering. All men have basic 60/40 luck, we accept this fact and move on with our basic HW activities.

Now with females it’s more complicated. First I will give you mathematical terms, followed by the formula and then conclusion:

Givens:[/u]
Women get 8 hours of rest per day and incur no positive or negative effects during this time( ie Women can not nag while asleep)

Lady Luck and Beginners Luck have no effect after one month of game play.

[u]Negative Factors

N= Nagging Percentage Range .15 to.75
CS= Catty Comments/Sarcasm Percentage Range .1 to .4
M=Manipulating Percentage Range .25 to .75
V=Vindictiveness Factor Range 0 to .99

Positive Factors
F=Friendliness Percentage Range .25 to .75
*MP= Proverbs 31 Mirroring Factor Range to .20 to .75
BHW= Basic Game Mechanics = 2

Variable Factors
SE= Your three measurements (bust,waist,hips) added together. If your SE is 92 or below it becomes a negative factor. If your SE is 93 or above it become a positive factor.

Final Product
PP= Plunder Percentage

Formula

BHW+F+ MP – N –CS-M-V + or – SE=PP

PP X 12= Plunder Experience

*For Pagans females who don’t own, have ever seen or have read a bible. All you have to do is compare yourself against the Wicked Witch in Wizard of Oz. Your formula is your percentage minus 1 equals your MP percentage.

Conclusion:

This is only a theory. If I have forgotten any factors or overlooked anything- please comment.[/u]

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 9:43am

Hello Party Animal,

please refer from spamming uninformative content in old threads. Consider it a nudge into the direction of the forum rules.

Thank you.

CApeX

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 7:38pm

8| ..... :wacko: