You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 4:08am

KT and their allies

I don't know what went on between KT and S-B earlier, and it's none of my business.

But what _is_ my business is that this is the fourth time KT and DWL should have had an epic battle, and it turned into a walk for DWL because KT's allies hosed them to go get a cheap victory somewhere else.

The worst was the first. After Meathead asked me to give him three weeks unmolested to build up his order, I did, and got my allies to go along with it. We waited 25 days while they strengthened their members and alliances, including absorbing two dying orders, spawning a junior order, and taking on OB as a sister order. Then we declared that weekend. What happened? OB decided to attack AoC instead of defending KT--and, to add insult to injury, mercjacked two people that KT had deals with.

But it's happened to them again and again.

So, can I ask that the next time an ally decides to hose over KT, they don't do it during a DWL battle? These people work hard to try to give us the best battles in W4, and, win or lose, they're always fun to fight--so let us have those battles, please.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

illyrian

Beginner

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 7:37am

RE: KT and their allies

I don't know what went on between KT and S-B earlier, and it's none of my business.
... but of course that doesnt stop falco from getting involved and lecturing, anyway...

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 8:11am

The specifics between KT and S-B are none of my business. The fact that four of DWL's battles have been ruined is.

I'm not surprised that you chose to take this as an attack on S-B even though no such thing was intended, since you also take things like compliments to Bigger Phil as an insult to S-B, or even the word "Hello." Fortunately, that isn't my problem.

illyrian

Beginner

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 8:30am

lmao, i merely stated that you had no info whatsoever on what happened the other night. but you still chose to cast doubt on KT's ally going for a cheap win, and yet you meant no insult? again as i said before you have no basis of information on what went on, and how intense last night was. so what an average human being would do is keep their mouth shut about things they dont know.

as far as going for cheap wins... i cant wait for DWL to attack S-B with DIE tied up in another battle against an order with lvl avg of 20 that would surely be fun!

eiramarolf

Beginner

Monday, December 8th 2008, 1:51am

RE: RE: KT and their allies

... but of course that doesnt stop falco from getting involved and lecturing, anyway...
And that is why I and most of us have listed him as a favorite teacher for this game 8)

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Monday, December 8th 2008, 5:08am

Let's Agree

let's have everyone is HW agree not to start another battle until Falcotron associated battle is over with. Seems fair!

illyrian

Beginner

Monday, December 8th 2008, 3:14pm

And that is why I and most of us have listed him as a favorite teacher for this game 8)
And that is why you are merely a sheep, as most people in this game.

Tuesday, December 9th 2008, 6:35am

And that is why you are merely a sheep, as most people in this game.

lol Illy, if you had a tenth as much influence over people in this game as you think you do....

Atropos

Beginner

Tuesday, December 9th 2008, 8:48am

With all due respect to falcotron, let us call it what it is. You say that someone decided to "hose over" KT. Was this some unknown gremlin, so no insult is meant to "real" people? I think you know very well who you are implying, you mention it yourself by saying the "hoser" was an ally in the recently fought battle. If you would like to cast aspersions on someone's honour, just do it. Own it. Do not then backpeddle and say that no insult was implied, it takes away from your credibility.

Tuesday, December 9th 2008, 12:43pm

I honestly didn't know what happened between KT and S-B in that battle. I do know a little more now, but this was not an intel fishing expedition, honestly. If I want to know what's going on with KT, I ask Blert. If there's no strategic advantage in keeping secrets from me, he tells me the truth. And if there is, I can't trick him into blabbing.

The reality is that I've seen this happen a total of 6 times in six worlds of HW and TG, and 4 of those 6 times, it's been KT-DWL battles. And consider how rarely DWL fights--that's 1/6th of our battles, and something like half of our KT battles. And I really have no idea why. It's not as if Blert, Ice, and Castellum are in any way similar to Meathead and Swillpig, or as if erialc is anything at all like mifa.

Frankly, it's probably just a coincidence. But it's still annoying. KT are the most consistent epic arch-rival that I had in any world--and that includes W2 EnR and KoC, W3 GoD, and TG1 HoD. Whenever we beat them, it should be a big deal, and yet, half the time, it isn't.

I will admit that there's a part of me that knew that Illyrian would post something obnoxious that would annoy the hell out of Blert, and it is sometimes entertaining to watch Illyrian act that way. But really, that was not my main motivation.

Tuesday, December 9th 2008, 2:42pm

Not looking to stir things up but if KT have been shafted 4 times then they are not learning from their battles.

Aliiances are great but you have to monitor camp activity not just look at the bottom line. Maybe they need a camp monitor in their order to watch who turns up. Everyone has their own agenda when running an order and while they all wish to help each other they really only want what is best for them (human nature).

You have to try then (succeed/fail) learn from it and move on.

Tuesday, December 9th 2008, 2:55pm

Camp report is sent out after every battle. Sometimes its helpful to read it.
Strength and Honor

W2: AC of Fear *Retired*
W4: JasLyn of Tanelorn, Will always be a [MoFo]

erialc

Intermediate

Tuesday, December 9th 2008, 2:59pm

I honestly didn't know what happened between KT and S-B in that battle. I do know a little more now, but this was not an intel fishing expedition, honestly. If I want to know what's going on with KT, I ask Blert. If there's no strategic advantage in keeping secrets from me, he tells me the truth. And if there is, I can't trick him into blabbing.
I'm glad you know the truth now Falco and would appreciate an apology for implying that The S-B "hosed over" KT.
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Tuesday, December 9th 2008, 8:08pm

I'm sorry for my choice of words.

But again, I don't really care about that one battle; it's the combination of all 4 that annoys me. And there's no one you can blame for that--as I said, Claire and Mifa have nothing in common, and you can't blame the leadership of KT, because they've completely changed leadership twice. I was just venting at the unfair universe, I guess.

And anyway, since I'm not in charge of anything anymore, it's not my problem. In fact, asking for good battles is just asking for more work for Eira and the other ACs, which isn't fair. Although that last TTW-DWL battle was fun, when Phil and I sat back in our easy chairs and watched Buba and Eira work their butts off.:)

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 9th 2009, 5:30am

can someone make an order in w8.......Knights Templars and the Sunshine Band or KT and Sunshine Band 8o