You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Master Merlin" started this thread

Monday, December 22nd 2008, 8:41pm

The Silver Chalice [WICCA] new order tag & recruiting Pagan & Saracen contact Merlin

A Merry Yuletide to one and all whether u believe in One, many or no gods. Tis a season to think of friends and new beginnings. Dec 22nd yuletide itself saw the launch in 2007 of The Silver Chalice with its order tag of [Merlins Army] with a motto from its outset of Respect and Honour before Strength and War. I dare say i will post again before new year but with the new version launched and a new order tag of [WICCA] it is proper I bow my head to all who have been friends in the game. I set out this time last year to go it alone ... i was tempted by Ely D and by Dasha a year ago but had i not founded the Chalice many would have had to find another friend or foe. Love him or hate him Merlin is as his profile states "A dream to some but a nightmare to others" :cursing:

With the saracen game now widely accepted to be dead Merlin has created room for Chalice saracens for remaining saracens to find a home. The Chalice long defended the AK, the saracen army, order of secrets, muslim brotherhood and it was sad that in the last three outings to defend the once glorious AK my members died defending a dead order. Saracens i state publically in the forum that the Chalice from its outset has always maintained in its profile that it welcomes all whether they believe in one, none or many gods. Speak to me. :P

I want to thank the members that have stood by my decisions which have always put the "Chalice" first and in doing so as we celebrate our first year thank a lost friend my old AC vixenmaster ... i miss him so much. Heck Chalice was THE pagan order to be declared on first by Grog and Beer and with vixens help the first to be declared on by The Witcher and that the order disbanded after it LOST to the Chalice. Prof and Edana were amongst Merlins friends and he misses them. :(

New players arriving it will take u a while to find this forum but you have a few active orders in the pagan world. You need just click on a player in the sb and speak to them whether it be their OM, their AC or any random member. For myself i'm more than content that a year on "The Silver Chalice" is still a part of the game. It has rallied in strength to defend allies, many long gone. It has always rallied to defend less so attack and that wont change under Merlin ... and no immediate plans to replace Merlin ... :evil:

Everyone that sets up an order aspires at the outset to building a strong order and wanting to "be the best" ... hands up im guilty of the same. But i wont compete with other orders i have and will aid them in retrun for aid ... that hasnt changed in a year of heading this order. Newly formed pagans check out the forum, watch the sb .. YOU decide who is active, who can help u and who puts YOU first. We are recruiting .. and yes xtians one ticket gets you the home i know u want your very own suite in hotel Chalice ... i'm all ears. :rolleyes:

Master Merlin (MM) 8)

OM of The Silver Chalice :thumbup: