You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mutania

Trainee

• "Mutania" started this thread

Friday, January 16th 2009, 4:46pm

KNIGHTS OF JERUSALEM NOW RECRUITING

all players.

any level

will get...

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF COOKIES. YOU WILL BE WELCOMED INTO A HOUSE OF FUN AND COOKIES WITH PLENTY OF CUDDLY TOYS!

all u hav to do is send a application to Knights of Jerusalem (KoJ) and u will be GAURANTEED acceptance.

terms and conditions apply. no refunds given. see inside for details

:thumbsup: 8o
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Mutania

Trainee

• "Mutania" started this thread

Monday, January 26th 2009, 4:53pm

we r a friendly bunch to. we don't make too much noise, so u won't be scared. we r the underdogs, waiting to battle their way out to the top!
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*