You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 25th 2009, 5:26pm

The Inquisition [INQ]

I decided to start a new thread rather than resurrect the last INQ thread as the purpose of INQ has changed significantly since I last posted on here.

The Inquisition [INQ] was first established with the intent of training new players in W4 to enable them to get the most out of the game. Since then INQ has grown somewhat, mainly due to the collapse of Crusading Knights [CK].

The Inquisition has now changed. World 4 is quietening, some Orders are still fairly active but others are not. INQ has not been too active, only 11 battles (that includes today's battle) in 5 months. That, to me, is fairly poor, so INQ intends to go to battle more regularly. To do this though, we need more members. We currently have 16 very active members but more would be very welcome within the Order.

My intention for INQ is to go to battle weekly. We can currently manage fortnightly, however due to our size our opponents are limited. To broaden our opponents we need to grow.

So, if you want to be in an active Order, or a more active Order, send me a PM in W4 to discuss bits and bobs and strengthen INQ in the process. At the end of the day, this is a war game, so why hide in Orders that don't go to war?

EDIT: I am not trying to say all Christian Orders do not go to war, some do regularly and this is appreciated. There are those that don't though.