You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 1st 2009, 1:04pm

[JOZ] Australian Regiment

New order founded today, 1st February 2009 12:00

The Australian Regiment is a fun (Pagan) order for Australian Holy-War players.

You have to be at least level six to join the order. We're in it for the fun... and maybe some glory if we get it.

If you're not an Aussie, fear not!
Your application will be considered, based on your stats, level and the commitment,
- let us know at the time of application.

Are you new to Holy-War? Want to fight alongside us, but not a Pagan?

It may be bit of an ask, but sometimes a fresh start is all well and good.
If you started off as a Christian or a Saracen, but really really want to join
the Australian Regiment, you'll need to unregister your account and start anew as a Pagan.

If you choose to do this, please use this LINK

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Habadah" (Jan 17th 2010, 1:08pm) with the following reason: Making relevant to contemporary threads and updates.

Wednesday, February 4th 2009, 6:40pm

hello and chance recruitment is still open? and for a English player?

Friday, February 13th 2009, 8:08am

Ermmm

Thank you for your question. The Australian Regiment is a friendly order, and we'll consider applications from non-Australian applicants.

Ginnorius

Beginner

Saturday, February 14th 2009, 10:29am

hey..would like to join..just reached level 6. Am an Aussie living in NZ.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ginnorius" (Feb 15th 2009, 2:39am)

Wednesday, February 18th 2009, 9:03pm

okay good i was wondering whether you would accept me in to your order, currently im lvl 12 and learning, levelling fast (enough at least lol) so far i have been on every day and am staying that way.

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 3:10pm

[JOZ] Current Status: Report

As at 8th March 2009, 15:00 Server Time, the [JOZ] Australian Regiment has the following stats:

Booty Placement (All Faiths) : #4
Booty Placement (Pagan) : #1

Victories : 4 (consecutive)
Victories Placement (All Faiths) : #5
Victories Placement (Pagan) : #2

Defeats : 1
Booty Average : 196.6
Booty : 983

Current Member Count: 23

ALWAYS RECRUITING

jaz04

Beginner

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 1:51am

are you still recruiting

hey i'm only new to holy war and i'd like to join an order.. i'm an aussie in brisbane :) yay!

Saturday, January 16th 2010, 9:13am

[JOZ] Australian Regiment Almost One Year On

Well we've had our ups and downs, but be assured that our order: [JOZ] Australian Regiment is still alive and still playing.

We've had our fair share of wins [23], (and fair share of losses [15]) but the main point is that we're active, and are supportive of friendly orders.

So if you're happy to sign up, feel free to send us an application in World Seven - you don't need to be in Oz, just actively playing.

Sunday, January 17th 2010, 12:51am

Hey habadah, order going good... :P

Maybe if there is a free account so i could join, lol :thumbsup:

Sunday, January 17th 2010, 11:19am

Hey habadah, order going good... :P

Maybe if there is a free account so i could join, lol :thumbsup:

Hi Holy Roler. Thanks mate. No free accounts at the moment, but I'll keep my eyes out for one. If you happen to get yourself started in Seven, then feel free to drop me a line.

Monday, January 18th 2010, 5:43am

Maybe W10? :D I'm in W7 :thumbsup: