You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 3rd 2009, 6:10am

Need a new Order.

Hey ppl. My order has just dissbanded so im looking for a new pagan order. If you are interested in my offer as a new member then pm me. Only want to hear from serious and honarable orders :thumbsup:. I am Lv.18 with strong stats and am a constant player. So once again pm ironporky if your interested :D .

Scarecrow

Beginner

Thursday, February 5th 2009, 8:56am

y did ANZAC disband i thought they were such a strong order
u should join VL porky when i left ANZAC, VL welcomed me in with open arms
Warriors of Greece (WoG) looking for applicants :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: 8o

The Elite W4 (OM of WoG)
The Elite212 W5 (member of VL)
Maverick Longshanks W6 (member of Legion)

Thursday, March 5th 2009, 12:14pm

Please consider ELF. We're small but love to mix it up with the big dogs. It's fun irritating the h*ll out of them.

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Friday, March 13th 2009, 11:43pm

Please consider ELF. We're small but love to mix it up with the big dogs. It's fun irritating the h*ll out of them.

You mean join your suicide laughable order? What part of Honorable didn't you understand when he stated the above sentence :thumbdown:
DonReality~ W1| DonReality VII~ W4| DonReality V~ W5 |

Hate It or Love It The Underdog's On Top
And I'm Gonna Shine,Homie Until My Heart Stop
Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs
And I ain't goin' nowhere but you already know me

Don't Ruin W1,We Loathe You!!

Bleether

Beginner

Occupation: I bring sanity to the world...I help upkeep the #1 internet provider in the U.S.

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 1:24pm

Well, atleast it took this long for the suicide bumbs to show up. The last world I played in was much worse.
This is not cockiness....it's simply a level of confidence you are not accustomed too 8) Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get me 8o