You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lilwoodge

Beginner

• "lilwoodge" started this thread

Monday, February 9th 2009, 5:56pm

KoJ Really Need More Christians.....Please Join Us..

We are a christian order looking for many new christians.....we would love it if any high level christians in w5 could help us out and they would get an OM2 rank....but any level any noob are welcome

bennyjimbob

Beginner

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 9:36pm

not workin?

i find that a battle is the best advert - there are few players willing to join a new order on the forum.
-write signiture here-

lilwoodge

Beginner

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 11:42pm

Please Join Us!

Benny....I Know Its Not Working :( But I Have To Keep Trying...

Mutania

Trainee

Wednesday, February 11th 2009, 5:00pm

battle :)

u should see r battle record! :D we r declaring soon anyway. look out folks!
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

lilwoodge

Beginner

Wednesday, February 11th 2009, 5:56pm

battle

We arent going to declare until more members......we have no money.....:( :( :( :( :( ;(