You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 26th 2009, 3:49pm

Looking for Honest Faithful Christians

The Priory of Scion is looking for those Christians dedicated in their faith to stand strong and unified to battle those who would deem to see our faith perish from the earth. This is a newly formed order which I hope will grow into a leading force in world 1. All Christian soldiers are welcome regardless of level or stat. As long as you are regularly active (The more the better) and do your best you will be welcome. I have very few rules other than regular donation to the order and unwavering faith in our lord . I have compiled a very lucrative archive of goldies that will be available to all members. Any questions feel free to contact Para23 or myself... I look forward to welcoming you Ladies and Gentlemen into our ranks...

Yours in christ,

Lefty1970 OM