You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Llynaria

Beginner

• "Llynaria" started this thread

Occupation: Student studying Interior Design, and eventually a Middle School Teacher

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 7:59pm

[AK] Arabian Knights Back In Action

Greeting Fellow Saracens, This is AmnaMalaika AC of AK. I am now back online and gonna start getting AK back into the action. Please feel free to PM me. I am gonna try to get this order back on its feet.
=^_^= *purr*

AmnaMalaika [AK]
Black Angel Eyes []
Vidia Star [SIN]

Noble

Professional

Friday, March 6th 2009, 2:58pm

That's surprising. I thought that the entire order save for maybe two or three accounts was dead.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Llynaria

Beginner

• "Llynaria" started this thread

Occupation: Student studying Interior Design, and eventually a Middle School Teacher

Friday, March 6th 2009, 3:06pm

=^_^= I'm Back!!!

I just got back from a very long personal Vacation as you will...but I am back and gonna get this order back on its feet...there are a few that are still active, but they rarely get online. :)
=^_^= *purr*

AmnaMalaika [AK]
Black Angel Eyes []
Vidia Star [SIN]